Librarians are happy to work with you and your students! We can help develop good keywords, pick the best search tools, get access to materials, and start to evaluate how well a source fits with a research project. There are many ways to reach us!
- At the reference desk: Visit us in person at the reference desk (see hours here).
- Electronically: Use the Ask the Library link on the homepage to contact a librarian via instant message chat, email, text, or phone.
- Contact a subject specialist for help with research in a specific discipline.
- Watch a library tutorial video.
- Contact Lauren with any questions you have.