2) Navigate to the course in which you wish to add a library research guide/class guide.
3) Choose Modules in left column. Click the blue + Module button to add a new module to your course. Title your new module (Library Research Guide for example)
4) Scroll down to the new module and click the "+" button to add an item.
5) Choose External Tool from drop-down menu.
6) Scroll down and click on Research Guides - which will cause a new box to open.
7) From LibGuides Site menu choose: "Research Guides: guides.lib.udel.edu"
8) From Content Type menu choose: "Full LibGuide" (Faculty and course designers may choose to add sections of libguides in the future, but for now please embed the full interactive guide.)
9) From Guide menu type in your course ID prefix to discover your course's research guide. For classes with multiple instructors, find the guide that most closely matches your course
10) Click Embed Content.
11) Click Add Item.
12) Navigate back to your course module area and click on your new sub-module. (Research Guide, Library Subject Guide, ENGL110 Course Guide, etc.)
When you get to this step be sure to click on: "View Content" to see how this course guide operates in your classroom. If you choose "Edit Selection" this will eliminate your selection and you will need to repeat steps 7-11.
After publishing, you may also enter Canvas "Student View" to learn how this embedded guide will appear to your students.