Skip to Main Content

UDSpace: UDelaware's Institutional Repository

Who may submit content to UDSpace


If you are a UD faculty or staff member, you may submit research material and open-access versions of publications to UDSpace.

If you are a graduate student or postdoc, you may submit open-access versions of research publications to UDSpace.

If you are an undergraduate student and are publishing research articles, then it may be possible for your articles to be deposited in UDSpace. We recommend consulting with your advisor(s) before contacting the UDSpace team.

If you are unaffiliated with the University of Delaware, there may be other repositories which function similarly to UDSpace in how they can make your research material more discoverable and easy to access. Contact Ask the Library in order to reach someone who can help you identify potential repositories.

See our Content Collection Policy in order to understand what sort of research material can be deposited.